Ingredients: Lemongrass, Sage Rosemary, wintergreen
Properties: Detox the scalp and pores, stimulate hair follicles, astringent, nervine, PH balancing.
9 in stock
To create a custom tea with water:
- Boil 8 oz of water. Remove water from heat and steep 2.5 tablespoons of the herbs. Let steep for at least 30 minutes and cool. Steep overnight for a potent infusion.
- Strain herbs from the tea.
- Store unused tea for up to 7-10 days in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- Follow the instruction to create the custom tea water.
- With warm or reheated hair tea water, add 2-4 drops of your favorite essential oil or emollients for a soothing leave-in treatment.
For hair tea water rinse:
- Pour tea water or oil-infused warm scalp tea water over your head, massaging the tea into your hair and scalp. Place a large bowl under your head to collect tea water and reapply several times. Leave in hair for continued nourishment.
- Pour cooled tea water or oil-infused warm scalp tea water in a spray bottle and mist hair and scalp. Enjoy! “healthy scalp creates healthy hair.”